Law Office of Melissa C. Marsh

Request a Same Day Telephone Consultation

Contact Us
Sherman Oaks, CA
Tel: 818-849-5206
Tel: 323-655-1002
E-mail: MMarsh

Home About Us
Areas of Practice
Articles Business Transactions Corporations Employment Law Internet-Computer Law Landlord-Tenant Limited Liability Company Partnerships Real Estate Law Trademark & Copyright Wills & Trusts
Testimonials Client Alerts Useful Links Contact Us
Request a Same Day Telephone Consultation
Visa Mastercard American Express PayPal


Corporations Articles

 A California Corporation Provides Asset Protection, But It Can Be Lost - Piercing the Corporate Veil

 Answers to Frequently Asked Questions About Buy-Sell Agreements

 Buy-Sell Agreement for Shareholders of a California Corporation Explained

 California Attorney Provides Low Cost Monthly Legal Plans For the Small Business Owner

 California Professional Corporations for Doctors Physicians MDs Dentists Chiroprators

 California S Corporation or California Limited Liability Company ( LLC ) ? Which is Better?

 Corporate Clean Up

 Don't Forget To Update Your Corporate Minutes and Record Book

 How To Change The Name of a California Corporation or LLC - Amend Your Articles

 How To Dissolve a California Corporation, and Close Down Your Business

 How to Get a Certificate of Status (Certificate of Good Standing) for a California Corporation or LLC

 How to Hold and Document a California Corporation's Shareholder and Director Meetings and Minutes

 How To Reinstate or Revive a Forfeited Corporation in California?

 Is a Nevada Corporation Right For You?

 My California Corporation is Suspended. How Can I Revive my Suspended California Corporation?

 New California Corporation Meeting and Minute Annual Service - Just $999

 Should I Form a California Corporation or Incorporate my Business?

 Should I Form a California S - Corporation or a California C - Corporation

 Statement of Information Must Be Filed Annually by Every California Corporation & Biennually by Every LLC

 Step by Step Guide On How to Incorporate a California Business - Form a California Corporation or S-Corp

 Why You May Need a California Pre-Incorporation Agreement, or Founders Agreement, before You Form a California Corporation, LLC or Partnership

Home | Request a Consultation | Practice Areas | Articles | Client Alerts | Testimonials | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Contact Us | Site Map
Copyright© 1998 - 2024, Melissa C. Marsh. All Rights Reserved.
Website Design By DK Web Design
Catering By Devon Eats

Located in Los Angeles, California, the Law Office of Melissa C. Marsh handles business law and corporation law matters as a lawyer for clients throughout Los Angeles including Burbank, Sherman Oaks, Studio City, Valley Village, North Hollywood, Woodland Hills, Hollywood, West LA as well as Riverside County, San Fernando, Ventura County, and Santa Clarita. Attorney Melissa C. Marsh has considerable experience handling business matters both nationally and internationally. We routinely assist our clients with incorporation, forming a California corporation, forming a California llc, partnership, annual minutes, shareholder meetings, director meetings, getting a taxpayer ID number (EIN), buying a business, selling a business, commercial lease review, employee disputes, independent contractors, construction, and personal matters such as preparing a will, living trust, power of attorney, health care directive, and more.